It’s that time of year again—are you making goals for the new year? Wanting to get healthier? More organized? In better shape? Or even save money?
You’re gonna LOVE this new event hosted by Village Green Network on the week of January 20th—get ready for the New Year, New You Summit! And the best part about it is, it’s totally FREE to attend!
Totally FREE virtual conference!
The New Year, New You Summit is a 5-day virtual conference that will be streaming for FREE on January 13-17th.
There’s gonna be 35 authors, bloggers, farmers, activists, and other health experts speaking at the conference, interviewed by my friend Ann Marie Michaels from Cheeseslave.
The topics are grouped into five different tracks–Health, Fitness and Weight Loss, Inspiration, Harmony and Abundance—and at least one speaker from each track will be streaming every day.
(Psst…do you recognize anyone up there?? 😉 I will be speaking on Thursday!)
Don’t miss these interviews at the Summit!
I can’t wait to listen to all of these speakers! Here’s a list of just some of the ones I’m looking forward to:
- Dr. Cate Shanahan will be talking about how she transformed the LA Lakers diet!
- Joel Salatin on the future of sustainable farming (love that guy!)
- Dr. Kate Rheaume-Bleue will explain why you need to eat more butter (yeah!) and eggs to prevent heart disease and Alzheimer’s
- Chris Kresser on how to tailor the paleo diet in a way that works for you and your unique body (I like his approach on paleo better than just about anyone’s)
- Josh Tickell, director of Fuel will teach you about the greenest car you can buy (I want that!), plus how to “green your ride” to make your car better for the environment
- Jackie Ritz of The Paleo Mama will tell you how her family paid of $27,000 of debt, in 6 months! (She is awesome.)
- Jill Winger of The Prairie Homestead will teach you how anyone can be a homesteader (even if you don’t live on a ranch and milk your own cow like she does!)
- Robin Konie of Thank Your Body on how to FINALLY get rid of all the clutter in your life, your house, and even your email inbox! (What!)
- DaNelle Wolford of Weed ‘Em & Reap on how she lost 35 pounds with zero dietary restrictions—lots of fats AND carbs! (One of my favorite blogging peeps—you will love her!)
Sign up now to attend the conference for FREE!
If you want to catch all these incredible presentations for FREE, all you have to do is sign up! Seriously!
There’s no catch—if you sign up now, you’ll receive emails to let you know how to watch the Summit videos January 13th-17th. Each day of the summit, the videos will be streaming for 24 hours for you to watch and listen to for free.
Don’t have time to watch it all the week of the summit? Pre-order and save 50%!
Since most people will want to have access to these life-changing presentations after the conference is over, all of the videos from the Summit will be offered as a complete download package so that you can watch or listen to them any time, any where, for life.
You’d have to carve out 5+ hours per day each day of the Summit, to catch all 35 presentations. While they’re totally free and available to watch the day of, you most likely won’t have time to see every single one. And once you do watch them, you’ll want to be able to come back to them again, since there’s so much information to learn in each of them.
That’s why it’s a smart idea to pick up the New Year, New You Summit download package, with all 35 video presentations included so that you’ll always have access to them.
Right now, you can pre-order the package for 75% off of the regular price it’ll be selling for after the Summit. Click HERE to get yours for 75% off.
You will now get a FREE bonus when you pre-order the download package—ALL of last year’s summit presentations will be included! That means you get TWO summit packages, for a fraction of the price of one.
But you’ll have to hurry—the price of the Summit download package after the Summit ends (January 24th at midnight) will be going up. Get in on the sale price while you still can!
See you at the Summit!
If you have any questions, please let me know.