Hey everyone! Welcome back to Sunday School! This is our weekly time to teach, learn, share, and reflect on all that is Real Food blogland. I’ll start by posting my usual blurbs and links to my latest favorite blog posts, followed by featured submissions to the carnival, then opening it up for links!
Lesson Notes: Links from Real Food Bloggers
In the spirit of Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and all the other crazy shopping events happening these days, I’m going to make this week’s link love all about good deals and giveaways! Here’s a few of the best ones right now:
- Enter to Win one of 3 Free Bottles of Green Pastures Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Butter Oil Blend! This giveaway from Nourishing Treasures offers you the best of the best, the creme de la creme of fishy liver oils — Green Pastures. They are the only company in existence still making cod liver oil the way folks did back in Dr. Price’s day. Here’s your chance to get some for free!
- 40% Off Real Food Media E-books, Courses, and More! The Real Food Media bloggers are all running this sale until the end of the weekend, so you better hurry if you want the chance to save on these great real food resources!
- FREE e-Book! Healthy Holidays: Slightly Indulgent Sweet Treats. This e-book is completely free, no strings attached, when you subscribe to The Purposed Heart! I’m gonna go sign up right now!
- Fellow bloggers have been posting links to short-term specials and deals, so I’m going to check around and come back and update this throughout today and tomorrow with any new ones that pop up! If you know of any, please feel free to share!
Show & Tell — It’s Blog Hop Time!
- Please only link to posts covering real rood or healthy lifestyle-related topics. In my eyes, this includes nourishing recipes, articles about (real!) nutrition, tutorials, discussions of food politics, homesteading, tips and tricks for keeping a green, healthy home, and other healthy, holistic living topics! If you’re a B.B. subscriber, you know that I myself don’t only blog about food — sometimes I write about pretty random things — but it all relates to simple, healthy living that goes against the grains of conventional wisdom.
- If you do post a recipe, please don’t include any fake or weird, chemically ingredients! No vegetable oils, processed sugar, white flours (well, maybe here and there is okay, even Sally uses all-purpose flour for pie crust sometimes), hydrolyzed soy protein, powdered eggs/whey/protein/ANYTHING, low-fat fakeness, or other non-real “food” product ingredients! If you’re unsure what Real Food is all about, just poke around this site and the ones listed on my blogroll, and you’ll start to see. Or just raise your hand and someone will call on you! (email or comment.)
- Please update your post with a link back to this Sunday School post, so your readers can get in on all the learnin’ going on here! A simple, “This post is linked to Sunday School at Butter Believer!” is perfect. Just blog carnival courtesy, is all!
- I can’t imagine having to do so, but if our rules aren’t followed by certain links, I guess I’ll have to delete them. I’m sure everyone is more than capable of playing nice, though!