Want a beautiful baby? This week, we are giving away a copy of Beautiful Babies, the new paperback book from Kristen Michaelis, author of FoodRenegade.com, and access to her online nutrition course for fertility, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and baby’s first foods, to TWO lucky winners!
The Beautiful Babies course is a $199 value, and is filled with invaluable information you won’t find anywhere else, including:
And Kristen’s new corresponding paperback book? It’s jam-packed with everything a parent or parent-to-be needs to know to give their child the healthiest start in life possible. In Beautiful Babies, you’ll learn:
- How eating a low-fat diet makes you 85% more likely to be infertile
- How to successfully breastfeed your baby, and why it’s so important
- About gentle, natural birth alternatives
- What to do if breastfeeding doesn’t work for you (and it’s not commercial formula!)
- Why babies shouldn’t eat cereal (they can’t digest it!)
- How and when to introduce baby’s first foods
I’ve learned so much from this book—and I feel so much better prepared to have happy, healthy children because of it!
Enter to win!
In this giveaway, TWO winners will be chosen, and will get both the new paperback book and the online course!
To enter to win your copy of the Beautiful Babies book and online nutrition course, click the link below:
Now, use the Rafflecopter widget below to log in your entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Can’t wait to win? Get the course now, for FREE
The Beautiful Babies book won’t be released until March 19th, but right now, everyone who pre-orders the book before then can get access to the online nutrition course, for free. Yes, everyone!
If you can’t wait to learn…
- How to reduce your chances of needing a C-section, and have an easier natural birth
- How to use nutrition to have a happy pregnancy, without painful swelling, morning sickness, varicose veins, or even stretch marks
- What to eat during pregnancy to prevent your child from getting ear infections; developing asthma, allergies, behavioral problems, or even autism; and requiring eyeglasses or even braces later in life
- What to eat so that your child can develop a beautiful, wide, and symmetrical face with high cheekbones
- How to prevent the devastating symptoms of post-partum depression
- What to do if you get sick while pregnant, and how to treat an infection without dangerous antibiotics
- How to flatten your tummy after birth
Then, pre-order your copy of Beautiful Babies today so you can get this deal now, and get access to the online course, as soon as possible. Right now, the book is 40% off on Amazon! If you end up winning our giveaway, you can save your copy of the book and class that you won, as a gift for a lucky mom you know! I’m ordering a copy just to have on hand for the next baby shower I go to.
To learn how to get the Beautiful Babies course free right now, CLICK HERE for details.
And don’t forget to enter to win the giveaway! Good luck!