Woo hoo! I’ve been waiting a long time for this one. I’m so excited to finally launch my new ebook!
Real Food for Real Life: How to Eat Healthy Without Going Completely Crazy is my no-nonsense guide to real food for the rest of us—you know, those of us who don’t spend our entire days in the kitchen from dusk til dawn, sprouting, grinding, fermenting, soaking, and otherwise devoting our life’s mission to eating the purest of pure foods and adhering to the holiest of diet religions known to mankind.
Real food just does NOT have to be this complicated.
And, it really shouldn’t have to drive you nuts trying to follow all those “rules” to make sure you’re doing everything right.
That’s why I wrote this book. In Real Food for Real Life, you’ll learn:
- The history of what has happened to our food supply, and why it’s so messed up these days
- Why the so-called “experts” are wrong about things like cholesterol and saturated fat (they don’t cause heart disease!)
- Nutrition basics, based on scientific evidence and common sense
- How to read labels and know what’s really in your food
- From beef to bacon, milk to mayonnaise—how to choose and prioritize healthy foods
- Techniques for making the transition to a better diet for you and your family as painless as possible
- How to prevent yourself from slipping into dietary perfectionism, and the damaging stress that can cause
- How to have a healthy relationship with your food, and truly enjoy it—guilt-free!
- PLUS: over 30 tasty and simple recipes to get you started cooking healthy, wholesome food right away.
You can check out more details on the new book right here.
I am SO excited to give a copy of my book to a few of the awesome people here I’m lucky enough to call my readers. I’ve been getting such incredibly encouraging feedback from so many of you all lately, and I’m so honored to have played even the smallest part in making the whole real food thing a little easier for some folks. It really means a lot to me! Thank you so much everyone, for your support.
Anyway. It’s giveaway time! If you’re a subscriber to my email newsletter updates, you’re IN baby! Just count your entry in the Rafflecopter widget below.
Oh, and if you decide to pick up a copy of the book, and then wind up winning the giveaway? I am more than happy to reimburse you! So, if you can’t wait and want the book right now, go ahead and get your copy first, then you can enter to win a refund! Haha! 🙂
How to Enter to Win
In order to be eligible to win the drawing, you must be subscribed to the Butter Believer newsletter. It comes out about once or twice a week, with updates on the latest blog posts, special exclusive discount codes, and other fun stuff.
Sign up for newsletter updates here:
Already subscribed to my newsletter and social media stuff? It still counts as an entry! Just make sure you click the buttons in the Rafflecopter widget above.
Remember: If your email is not validated, your entry will not be counted.
Okay! Good luck, everyone! If you have any questions, please comment below.