Don’t you kinda wish you had a personal assistant—especially when it comes to getting healthy, nutritious food on the table? Meal planning can be so exhausting, and most people just aren’t able to keep up with it all on their own.
That’s why I can’t live without the new Real Food Meal Plans for the Busy Home!
The Real Food Meal Plans do everything for you — minus, you know, the actual cooking and stuff. But even that is made so much easier! Because when everything is planned for maximum efficiency, it’s simpler, it gets done faster, and with better results (tastier and more nutritious food!).
The Real Food Meal Plans give you:
- A cooking schedule, with one day that you bang everything out that you’ll need for the week in a couple of hours, so that your daily kitchen prep time is extra short. Just throw together what you’ve already prepared, and you’re done!
- Flexible food options, like freezer meals that you can have ready just-in-case, options for larger batches of dinner so you’ll have plenty of leftovers, and lots of extra recipes so you’ll have plenty of food available when you need it.
- Well-balanced meals that are nutrient-dense, without having to think about it. If you find it difficult to add in all those superfoods like organ meats, shellfish, and fermented veggies often enough — with the meal plans, it’s all laid out for you, by a medical professional, no less. Your family will be getting the right amounts of everything they need, and the very best nutrition possible.
Would you spend the equivalent of a latte at Starbucks every month to get that? Every week, you’ll open your email to find a pretty little package of headache-free meal planning instructions, including:
- A detailed, printable shopping list to take with you and save you time and money
- Your schedule for the week with exactly what you need to do, laid out day by day (with one main cooking day and minimal time in the kitchen)
- Recipes for 5 FULL dinners – plus an extra – with enough leftovers to cover most of your lunches too!
- One double recipe each week to bank “fast food” in the freezer!
- Bonus recipes each week so you always have real food handy
- Gluten and dairy-free options – for those with special dietary needs
I was extra excited to see that whole, “fast food” in the freezer thing in the mix there. I’ve always wanted to try freezer cooking, but it sounded intimidating. This looks easy enough though — just make a double batch and freeze the rest. Pretty soon, I’ll have plenty of extra meals to spare for nights that I just don’t want to do any real cooking at all!
The recipes even tell you how much kitchen time it’ll take to prepare them. Which is almost always 30 minutes or less! Just a half hour in the kitchen to make healthy, delicious real food? That alone is worth it to me to spend 5 bucks a month! That’s the cost of a yearly subscription to the meal plans, because they are now 20% off through the end of March with coupon code, “DELISH!”
Click HERE for a free sample of the meal plans.
Giveaway: One Year’s Subscription to Real Food Meal Plans for the Busy Home!
This week, you can enter to win a whole YEAR’S subscription to the new Real Food Meal Plans! Emily of Holistic Squid is generously giving away a subscription to one lucky winner.
To enter, check out the new Real Food Meal Plans HERE (you can even download a FREE sample to try them out) and just leave a comment telling us why you’d love to win a subscription. Follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck, everyone!