Are you getting a little sick of all those dreaded, last-minute takeout dinners?
Ugh! I know the feeling. You’re finally at the end of a looong day of checking off your to-do list, and somehow coming up with a plan to feed your family is just so not something you have the time or energy for.
And somehow you ended up on a first-name basis with the people at that Thai place down the street. Erm. Yeah.
Moms and dads out there, I don’t know how y’all do it. It’s just me, my husband, and our puppy in this house, but even I know the struggle of trying to find the time to make real, healthy, wholesome food from scratch! That’s the biggest downside to doing the whole real food thing—it’s really time-consuming, unless you know the tricks to cutting down the time it takes to put it all together.
Thankfully, I’ve learned from the best-of-the-best on how to beat the takeout blues—all my favorite blogging friends (who are real food experts!) have inspired me with their incredible time-saving secrets to get real food on the table, no matter how little time you have leftover in your day.
And now, they’re here to teach you, too!
New Online Cooking Class: Real Food for Busy People
Real Food for Busy People is a brand-new online cooking course taught by 17 of the top real food bloggers—oh and, heh… I’m in there, too! (And I’m pretty excited about it!)
You’ve gotta check this out.
Here’s a sneak peek:
There are 17 of your favorite bloggers from Village Green Network teaching this class—people who know all about what it’s like to be short on time! Working parents, busy professionals, and moms who care just as much about the quality of the food they feed their families as you and me.
You’ll be stepping into everyone’s home kitchens and learning all the best time-saving secrets in their videos. Here’s the lineup:
- Sarah of The Healthy Home Economist
- Jenny of Nourished Kitchen
- Heather of Mommypotamus
- Ann Marie of Cheeseslave
- Emily of Holistic Squid
- Jill of The Prairie Homestead
- Genevieve of Mama Natural
- Jill of Real Food Forager
- Arsy of Rubies & Radishes
- DaNelle of Weed ‘Em and Reap
- Kelly of Primally Inspired
- Sylvie of Hollywood Homestead
- Alison of Health Nut Nation
- Ariana of And Here We Are…
- Brenda of Well Fed Homestead
- Jennifer of 20 Something Allergies
What You’ll Learn
- Make artisanal sourdough bread in less than 5 minutes a day
- Use a pressure cooker to cook frozen cut of tough meat in a little over an hour
- Get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with 5 ingredients or less
- Make “perpetual broth” in a slow cooker
- Store bulk batches of sauerkraut and fermented veggies in the freezer
- Make one-minute fermented salsa
- Get back hours of your life by outsourcing meal planning
- Automate shopping – leverage CSA’s and online e-commerce tools to spend less time running errands
Click here to see the full class schedule.
Sign Up Now and Save Up to 65%—This Week Only!
This week only, you can save 50% on Real Food For Busy People for only $99. But you gotta hurry—the price goes up to $199 when the launch discount ends on August 15th.
Sign up for VGN Premium and you’ll get in for only $69 — that’s a savings of 65%!
Click HERE to sign up and save up to 65%. But hurry! The deal ends on August 15th, so don’t wait!
And just FYI, there’s a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee, so it’s risk-free. What do you have to lose? (Other than, of course, a whole lot of wasted time in the kitchen!) Sign up today!
Leave a Reply