Time to announce the winner of the Nourished Baby giveaway!
And the winner is…
Didn’t Win This Time? Get Nourished Baby for 20% Off!
Good news — the 20% off coupon for Nourished Baby has been extended until August 31st!
In Nourished Baby, you’ll learn all about:
- How the right foods can prevent the need for braces, and heal tooth decay
- What to feed your baby to best prevent eczema and allergies from developing
- How the actual birth experience can affect a child’s cravings for life
- Why a 2001 study of North American women found that their breast milk did not meet the minimum requirements for many essential nutrients –- and how to make sure your baby gets the absolute best at your breast
- How to decode your cravings while nursing
- Why you should skip rice cereal and go for digestion enhancing stews
- What the latest research says on introducing peanuts, eggs and other “allergenic” foods
- Why experts believe purees can lead to overeating
- When children’s “picky” eating habits can actually indicate a serious problem — and how to correct it
- Tips for raising an adventurous eater
- PLUS, over 30 baby-friendly, kid-friendly, AND parent-friendly recipes!
Click here to order before August 31st, and use coupon code “SUPERMAMA” at checkout to get 20% off!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog, including Amazon.com links. I only recommend products I genuinely love, and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Thank you for your support!
MEDICAL DISCLOSURE: Your health is between you and your health care practitioner. Nothing in this blog is intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader.