Alright! I’ve got some exciting news, but first—it’s time to announce the winner of our Real Food Meal Plans for the Busy Home giveaway from last week!
And the winner is… drumroll please…
Entry #117, Debbie C.!
Woo hoo! I’m sure you will love your subscription as much as I do, Debbie!
Bonus! 20% off Sale, PLUS $10 Coupon for Butter Believer Readers!
Are you kinda bummed that you didn’t win? Well, you shouldn’t be… because everyone is getting a little prize—a special coupon for $10 off of any subscription to Real Food Meal Plans for the Busy Home! The meal plans are already 20% off through the end of March with coupon code, “DELISH,” but now, you can get an additional $10 off with our special coupon code: “BUTTER” through March 31st!
You’ll want to get in on this deal and save while you can. These meal plans are THE solution to getting healthy, real food on the table, and saving as much time and money as possible!
The Real Food Meal Plans do everything for you — minus, you know, the actual cooking and stuff. But even that is made so much easier! Because when everything is planned for maximum efficiency, it’s simpler, it gets done faster, and with better results (tastier and more nutritious food!).
The Real Food Meal Plans give you:
- A cooking schedule, with one day that you bang everything out that you’ll need for the week in a couple of hours, so that your daily kitchen prep time is extra short. Just throw together what you’ve already prepared, and you’re done!
- Flexible food options, like freezer meals that you can have ready just-in-case, options for larger batches of dinner so you’ll have plenty of leftovers, and lots of extra recipes so you’ll have plenty of food available when you need it.
- Well-balanced meals that are nutrient-dense, without having to think about it. If you find it difficult to add in all those superfoods like organ meats, shellfish, and fermented veggies often enough — with the meal plans, it’s all laid out for you, by a medical professional, no less. Your family will be getting the right amounts of everything they need, and the very best nutrition possible.
Would you spend the equivalent of a latte at Starbucks every month to get that? Every week, you’ll open your email to find a pretty little package of headache-free meal planning instructions, including:
- A detailed, printable shopping list to take with you and save you time and money
- Your schedule for the week with exactly what you need to do, laid out day by day (with one main cooking day and minimal time in the kitchen)
- Recipes for 5 FULL dinners – plus an extra – with enough leftovers to cover most of your lunches too!
- One double recipe each week to bank “fast food” in the freezer!
- Bonus recipes each week so you always have real food handy
- Gluten and dairy-free options – for those with special dietary needs
I was extra excited to see that whole, “fast food” in the freezer thing in the mix there. I’ve always wanted to try freezer cooking, but it sounded intimidating. This looks easy enough though — just make a double batch and freeze the rest. Pretty soon, I’ll have plenty of extra meals to spare for nights that I just don’t want to do any real cooking at all!
Read my full review of the meal plans HERE.
The recipes even tell you how much kitchen time it’ll take to prepare them. Which is almost always 30 minutes or less! Just a half hour in the kitchen to make healthy, delicious real food? That alone is worth it to me to spend 5 bucks a month! Yep, that’s the cost of a yearly subscription to the meal plans, because they are now 20% off through the end of March with coupon code, “DELISH!”
Use Your Bonus Coupon Code to Save an Additional $10 through March 31st
Holistic Squid was so generous to give us all an ADDITIONAL coupon to save even more! You won’t want to miss out on this.
It brings the cost of a 1-year subscription down to less than FOUR BUCKS a month. Are you kidding me? That is crazy cheap!
Order your subscription now to save 20%, plus an additional $10 off here. Just enter in the coupon codes, “DELISH,” and “BUTTER.”
And, if you want to see a little preview of what you’ll get, you can download a free sample of the Real Food Meal Plans to check it out for yourself.
Click HERE for a free sample of the meal plans.
Hurry—don’t forget to use your coupon codes before MIDNIGHT on Sunday, March 31st!
Enter in both coupons: DELISH for 20% off, and BUTTER for an additional $10 off. That makes the Meal Plans as low as $3.96 per month!
Go use them now while you can, and enjoy having all your meal planning done for you! (You’ll never want to go back to having to figure it all out on your own again—trust me!)